Get Free Personal Loan Upto ₹50k In 2023 – True Balance Loan App Review
Do you need Instant Personal Loan from True Balance, then you have come to the right article for all your doubts regarding the true balance app. Through today’s article, we are going to give you complete information about how to take loans from true balance, which will help you to take loans easily.
In this article, you will get accurate information about the process of Taking a True Balance loan, eligibility, required documents, interest rate, loan amount, repayment period, etc. So you must read this article till the end only then will you know how to get a free personal loan upto ₹50k in 2023?
What Is True Balance App?
True Balance is a mobile application where you can pay various types of bills like electricity, water, gas, DTH, etc from your mobile. Apart from recharge, and bill payments, you can also do shopping through this application and if needed, you can also take a loan from True Balance. True Balance is a very good application loan app that provides you with many facilities. It will help you to satisfy all your needs in your comfort zone.
It will in fact help you to take a personal loan with very little interest rate.
So be ready to grab all the details about the true balance app with all its features to cherish you. hurray!
How to get free personal loan from True Balance (Personal Loan Apply)?
Taking a personal loan from a true Balance loan is very easy. To take a loan from True Balance, you have to follow all the steps mentioned below –
Step 1 – First of all download the True Balance App from the Google Play Store.
Step 3 – After this, allow True Balance to access whatever permission it asks for, choose your language and click on the Start option.
Step 4 – Then you have to enter your mobile number and click on the Next button, and register in True Balance with your mobile number by OTP.
Step 5 – You have to set a password and then click on the Next option. In this way, your account will be created on True Balance.
Step 6 – When your account is created on True Balance, then you get to see 2 types of loans in its dashboard, Cash Loan and Level up Loan. Before proceeding further, you need to know about these two types of loans –
In Cash Loans, you get a personal loan of up to 50k and the rate of interest is 5 to 12.9 percent and the tenure is 3 to 6 months. In Level Up Loan, you get a personal loan of up to 15k. And the rate of interest in this is 5 percent and the tenure is 62 days. In this, you get a loan according to the level. This loan starts from Rs.1000 in Level 1.
Step 7 – After selecting any one of these two loans, you will be asked to complete KYC. True Balance has the following process for KYC.
In this, you have to enter your PAN card first and click on the Proceed option.
Then you have to enter the mobile number linked to your Aadhaar and get the mobile number verified by entering the OTP. In this way, your KYC gets verified.
Step 8 – After getting KYC Verify done, click on the Go to Loan option and select Loan Amount and EMI Tenure and click on the Next button.
Step 9 – After this, you have to fill in some of your Basic Detail like –
Your Relationship Status (such as whether you are single, married, or divorced)
- Your Education
- Your Housing Type (means you live alone, live on rent, live with family, etc.).
- You have to select your job (means you are Salaried, Self Employee, Student, or Housewife)
- Select your company name, Monthly Salary, and Salary Issue Date.
After doing all this process, your application will go to Review. And as soon as your loan is approved, you will get a notification. And you will get the further process through True Balance.
This was the complete process of taking a loan from True Balance, after reading what you must have understood about True Balance Loans. Now it is necessary for you to know other important information ahead.
True Balance Loan Eligibility
To take a loan on True Balance, it is necessary to know whether you are eligible to take a loan from True Balance. The following are the eligibility criteria for taking a loan against True Balance –
- Your citizenship should be Indian, if you are not of Indian origin then you cannot get the loan on the True balance.
- The age of the borrower should be between 18 to 45 years.
- Your monthly income should be at least Rs.15000.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above, then you will easily get the loan from True Balance.
- Documents required for taking a loan from True Balance
- You need the following documents to take a True Balance Loan –
Identity Card – You can use Aadhaar Card.
Residence Certificate – In the residence certificate, you can submit documents like a voter ID card, PAN card, electricity bill, gas bill, etc.
You will also need a bank statement, if you do not have a bank statement, you can also provide a photocopy of your passbook’s transactions for the last 6 months.
How to get 15k loan show your aadhar card?
If we talk about how much loan can be taken from True Balance, then friends, you can take a loan from 1000 to 50000 rupees from here. It is a good thing about True Balance company is that you get loans up to Rs.1500 here.
If you need some money to do some small work, then taking a loan from True balance can prove to be beneficial for you. If you need a little more amount of money, then you can take a maximum Personal Loan of 50000 from True Balance.
How much interest will be charged on a True Balance loan?
Whenever we go to take a loan from any bank or financial institution, some interest is charged on the loan, if we talk about the interest rate on a personal loan, then the bank or financial institution charges 12 to 17 or more percent interest.
But if you take a loan from True Balance, then you get a loan with an interest rate of 5 to 12 percent, which is very low interest for a Personal Loan.
For how long will you get the loan from True Balance?
The tenure of the loan you get from True Balance ranges from 62 days to 180 days. Meaning that you have to return the True Balance loan in at least 62 days and in a maximum of 180 days.
Since you get a maximum personal loan of up to 50 thousand on True Balance, it will be easy for a common man to repay this loan within the above-mentioned time period.
Charges applicable on True Balance Loan
You also have to pay some charges on True Balance Loan which are as follows –
- Processing Fees from 3 to 15 percent with GST.
- Late Payment Charge, if you do not pay the loan on time, then Late Payment Charge is also imposed on you.
Features of True Balance Loan
Following are some of the key features of True Balance Loan –
- You get an instant personal loan of up to 50k on True Balance.
- You can also take a loan of at least 1k from True Balance.
- No guarantor is required to avail of the True Balance loan.
- You do not need a salary slip to take a loan on True Balance.
- The tenure to repay the True Balance loan is a minimum of 62 days and a maximum of 180 days.
- The loan received from True Balance is directly transferred to your bank account.
- You don’t have to do any paperwork to take a loan on True Balance.
- You get approval quickly on True Balance Loan.
- With True Balance, you can take a loan online from the comfort of your home.
Where can you use True Balance Loan?
- You can use the True Balance loan for the following purposes –
- You can use the True Balance Loan for your personal expenses.
- You can use the True Balance Loan to meet your housing needs.
- Marriage – You can use True Balance Loan in marriage.
- You can go on holiday with a True Balance Loan.
- You can use a True Balance loan for your education.
- A true Balance loan can be used to take the vehicle.
- You can use a True Balance loan for your medical treatment.
Frequently asked questions
Questions related to True Balance Personal Loan
- What is the True Balance customer care number?
Ans. True Balance’s customer care number is 01204001028.
- How much loan can be availed from True Balance?
Ans. Loans ranging from Rs 1000 to Rs 50000 are available from True Balance.
- What type of loan is available from True Balance?
Ans. A personal loan is available from True Balance.
Summary and conclusion
One of the most amazing loan applications that are enlisted with RBI and keep its guidelines. It is the best mobile loaning application that offers instant individual credit at exceptionally low-financing costs with no problem. To profit advance from this application, you don’t need to go through chaotic extensive administrative work and office visits.
With the TrueBalance individual advance application, you should simply download it from the Google Play Store, sign in with the versatile number enrolled with your Aadhaar card, fill in certain subtleties, present the base required reports on the web, and apply for the credit. The whole advanced profiting process from this credit application is 100% online and paperless. below referenced is a portion of the reasons that make the TrueBalance individual credit application the best application:
- Simple access
- 24*7 hours accessibility
- Customized products
- Get a credit in 5 straightforward loans
- Authorized with RBI
- Quick cycle and instant disbursal of credit
- Prepaid payment Instruments (PPI) Authorized element
- Reasonable low-interest loan
After reading this article, you must have got complete information about True balance Loan. If you need an instant personal loan, then you can also take an online loan from True Balance. Hope you have got to learn a lot about True Balance Personal Loan Apply from this article. Do share this article with your friends as much as possible.
Comment your queries below. Thank you visit again.