Introduction On Jumptask Token to Binance.
In this article, we are going to talk about how to withdraw the Jumptask token from the Honeygain app. If you have your tokens stuck on your Jumptask wallet, you can withdraw them to your Binance network or any network that you want them to withdraw.
Basically, this video is for those whose amount is stuck on a Jumptask wallet and who want to withdraw it to any network that is recommended by them as Honeygain payout in Jumptask, but you will have to go through a long process so keep your eyes open and start reading this article. To know more about Honeygain payout in Jumptask read our previously published article on these topics.
If any of the points are skipped, you can miss the token so it’s a humble request to read this article till the end,
Now the withdrawal will be very easy.
Basic Things On How To Withdraw Jumptask Token To Binance?
On Binance, you ought to have the option to change over the BNBs that you had recently changed over from JMPT to government-issued money of your decision.
While the JumpTask mode is empowered on your Honeygain account, all the profits that you get are given in JumpToken – cryptographic money utilized by Jumptask payout, and they are moved to your wallet.
To do as such, you would have to change over the JumpTokens (JMPT) amassed in your wallet for cash of your decision.
On PancakeSwap, they prescribe changing over your collected JMPT to BNB (Binance Coin) and moving those BNBs to your Binance wallet.
Kindly note that you want to add a JMPT token to your Pancakeswap profile to have the option to exchange it.
You would have to change Jumptask Tokens over to government-issued types of money (like USD or INR, for instance) as it cannot be directly taken as money.
- So first of all go to your Honeygain’s website
- In the dashboard, you can see your Jumptask earnings.
- If you are dashboard is connected to your Jumptask then go to it.
- The amount you see on your Jumptask dashboard you can transfer by clicking the ‘transfer to my wallet’ icon
- In the box open on your screen you can see the amount of the gas fees and the total of your JMPT tokens. The gas fees will be charged when you will do any of the transfers.
- After that, you have to click the transfer button.
- After a successful transfer, you can check out the amount that will be added to your wallet
- After that, you will have to go to the Metamask wallet, enter the password and unlock the Metamask.
- After unlocking the Metamask you can see your Jumptask tokens available in your Metamask.
Also, your BNB token is available there.
How To Add BNB Tokens To Metamask?
- To add your BINANCE tokens you have to visit your Binance website and then set up an account on that website.
- Without setting up the Binance account you cannot log in to it.
- Simply you have to activate your verification by providing your phone number and email.
- After that you will provide all the details like your security verification will be there.
- A verification code will be sent to the mobile number you have to enter that OTP or verification code into your dashboard then after that you have to click the submit button.
- After submitting the details, your account will be open in front of your screen. So if you have any amount in your wallet, that also you can see on your screen
- After that click on the buy button to go further.
Because firstly you have to buy your coin as in your case it is your BNB token. If you want to have it on your INR amount you have to search on the search bar to get the INR icon.
- Enter the amount on the spend section to buy.
- You will buy BNB of amount whatever you need it can be 400 or 500 whatever you want you can simply enter the amount on the spent icon and it will be converted to your BNB.
- Suppose if you enter Rs.400 as your amount, you will receive 0.011840 BNB.
- Then click on continue to go further.
On the next screen, you will have so many methods like IMPS UPI or bank transfer, you can use the p2p payment methods to go further for Honeygain payout in Jumptask.
After selecting any of the above methods you can just simply click on the continue button. After that, you will see a notification in the upper right corner that your order is successfully placed. Now you will reach the second account.
Now here the twist comes.
- Next screen you can see the UPI ID of the seller.
- In this UPI ID, you will have to place a payment of 400 INR that we have considered earlier in this buy considering it as an example.
- So the amount of Rs. 400, as the current price is RS 34997.17, and the amount you will receive the quantity you will get a 0.201142 949 BNB.
- After that, what you will have to do, you will see a lot of tokens on your screen.
- So on that screen, you can see BNB, and on the right side of that screen, click on the withdraw button.
Account Linking Process
- After doing the above process completed, go to your Metamask wallet and copy the link of the BNB address and paste it to your BINANCE account.
- Now on your screen will have to mention the WITHDRAWAL amount and you have two options spot wallet and funding wallet.
- After doing so, just click on the withdraw button and confirm and you will have to answer some verification questions correctly. After submitting all your correct answers your amount TRANSFER will be successful.
- A notification box informing you about your withdrawal will be open and you will have to click on continue.
- After doing so you have a choice to enter your phone number for the verification code to get the code on your phone number or you can do so by email also so you have to mention both the phone number and email verification code to enter those codes.
- After doing all these processes your withdrawal request is submitted and click on the Complete button to go to the next screen.
- So from your account, the fee for 0.001 BNB in the amount of 0.005 BNB will be deducted.
- And within 12 hours your amount will be reached your account. But your amount will reach you just within 5 or 6 minutes.
- In the Metamask, you can see your BNB tokens that will be increased.
- You can check on the recent withdrawal option for confirmation of your process.
- So like this your jump tokens are converted to your Binance account.
How To Withdraw Tokens From Your Metamask Account?
Now we are going to talk about how to withdraw those tokens from your account.
- Simply go to the app.jumptask.io
- In that just click on the buy option on your next screen.
- Then you will see a trade icon. Make sure your account is connected if it is not then you will have to connect it to your Metamask.
- After clicking on the trade icon just click on the max token.
- Convert it to BUSD.
- Now click on the swap button and confirm swap after that your confirmation will be there and you will get a notification.
- After the notification, you get you will see a notification that a gas fee as a BNB token is charged.
- Your tokens are swapped with the help of a pancake swap.
- After confirming the swap your transaction will be submitted and will have to add BUSD to Metamask.
- Now your Metamask account has zero JMPT tokens and some BUSD tokens increased.
It is going to be very interesting since you have to know what you will have to do with the BUSD tokens that you have got in your wallet.
Steps To Withdraw BUSD Tokens To Binance Account
- Copy the token address of BUSD.
- Again go to your Binance wallet and click on Fiat and spot icon.
- You will search their BUSD then click on the deposit button, you will have to deposit a BUSD coin you will use BSC which is BNB smart chain because the last time the address you have copied is BNB smart change, you will copy that address and go to yourMetamask and you will see your USD click to copy the address to send tokens Max amount and gas fees limit you decide.
- Then go to the next screen after that confirm and your BNB will be charged.
- After some time it will be confirmed and in that wallet, you can see your BUSD tokens.
Staking simply means that you give your tokens to some other companies and those companies will use your tokens to improve their services and their platform and in return, they pay you a decent amount as interest. The good thing is that your invested tokens are safe, you can withdraw your tokens anytime.
It is the most up-to-date earning choice on JumpTask. Here you stake the tokens you acquire. This implies that you can pull them out of your wallet and start to stake it, and afterward, you will earn interest by making them stand there.
How To Find A Staking Option On Honeygain?
1) Open the Honeygain app on your Smartphone.
2) Go to the dashboard of Jumptask.
3) Simply scroll down to see the staking option in earning section.
How Jumptask Staking Works?
It is one of the earning types on JumpTask. JumpToken (JMPT) holders move their tokens to a staked pool which creates rewards. Rewards are then disseminated to the virtual JumpTask account of every client. JMPT financial backers can move compensates physically to their crypto wallets.
- In staking, you simply have to invest your tokens and earn from it.
- You make sure to link your account to Metamask.
- You must have at least 10 JMPT tokens to stake.
- To add JMPT tokens to Wallet, Simply click on the transfer option, Pay some gas fees, And it’s done.
- You can pull out your tokens from the staking survey at whatever point you need, which is most certainly decent as it is perfect with this adaptability.
- If you don’t have tokens you can buy them in BUSD.
- After that with the help of pancake swap, you can swap BUSD tokens for JMPT tokens.
How Does Staking Provide You An Extra Income?
- In the event that you are wanting to clutch your JMPT, this can be a simple method for earning a piece extra simultaneously.
- The specific income will rely heavily on the amount you stake and the number of individuals that stake in general. Be that as it may, it is a very high rate and you will see the income added to your account at regular intervals.
- According to the current interest rate you can earn up to 38.2% on mining. The reward collected will be shown in the same section.
- To withdraw there is no charge but you will have to pay some transaction charges.
- To know the value of 1 JMPT token, go to the Home screen and check it out.
The main portion of JumpTask staking is Fluid Staking. The first staking pool has the accompanying key highlights:
Dynamic APR. The staked pool utilizes a unique APR (annual percentage reward), which changes like clockwork.
It relies upon the staked pool size: as more $JMPT is staked APR diminishes.
Regular Reward Distribution. Stakers get rewards like clockwork.
No Token Locking. Stakers store their tokens in a staked pool and pull out their staked sum with practically no limitations.
Accessibility. JMPT token holders can begin staking from 10 JMPT tokens.
No Exit Penalties. Stakers can exit from a staked pool whenever without punishments.
No Cooldown Period. JMPT financial backers can exit from a staked pool quickly.
Low Staking Fees. Stakers pay the standard gas fee for token exchanges (~0.001 BNB).
Future Staking Pools
As cryptocurrency can not be straightforwardly saved to your PayPal account or your financial balance, you would have to change JumpTokens over to government-issued types of money (like USD or EUR, for instance). You can stake a JMPT token and earn an extra Passive income.
So it is up to you whether you want to take that token on your Coindcx wallet or coin switch wallet. Because it’s a token currency, you guys can withdraw it at any of the exchanges. The withdrawal is so easy. This is how it works.
At this time, the best way to change JMPT over to fiat is by means of PancakeSwap and Binance. On PancakeSwap, you ought to have the option to sign in utilizing your Metamask wallet (very much like while empowering the JumpTask mode on your Honeygain account!). If it’s not too much trouble, note that as of now, the slippage for JMTP is 0%, and that implies that no charges are applied when you change JMTP to alternate money.
Comment your queries below. Thank you